1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
The Great Debaters. Its a good movie with some great action and direction added with perfection
(dialogue courtesy : http://youtube.com/watch?v=ssjRGx4W5XI ). Its one of those movies where a main point is made in a subtle manner.
2. What book are you reading
Trying to read some but not reading any.
3. Favorite board game?
Business, some ppl call it monopoly. Used to play it like mad. Finally when I go the board myself lost interest to play.
4. Favorite magazine?
Had one called Indian Management. Had not been reading that off late.
5. Favorite smells?
Slightly pungent perfumes and the smell of my mom cooking spicy andhra (my state in India) dishes.
6. Favorite sounds?
That of a train's Horn.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Feeling like peeing urgently but unable to find a toilet in reach or the flight on the runway and not taking off and air hostess not letting me use the toilet.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
About what replies or emails I would have got :).
9. Favorite fast food place?
Gokul Chat in hyderabad. It has awesome chat, pani puri, and all the chatpata stuff one can imagine.
10. Future child’s name?
If its a guy would name him "Ravi Sheshu Jackie Chan Arnold Richie Rich Jet Li Sachin Razor
centurion Johhny Quest" all that is one name a bit long like my name.
If its a girl I would spare her with Mrinalini.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”
Travel around Africa and Afghanistan with a army of secruity guards around me.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
13. Storms - cool or scary?
14. Favorite drink?
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Read all the news in the world.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Yes, I feel the stem of broccoli is the better part of it.
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Mwhahahhahahahah....... BLACK BLACK the could can be pulled out.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
T.. A... N... U.. K... U.. TANUKU, Jamshedpur, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Tucson, Kansas City
19. Favorite sports to watch?
If it includes games Cricket, Tennis, Football , WWE in sports Pole jump.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Natahsa is a good friend and has amazing friends like Ravi Sheshu who is cool ...... (all adjectives as appropriate good ones).
21. What’s under your bed?
I pulled out the stand under my bed so therz nuthin but carpet.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Of course ...... would recommend same parents as now to GOD but with a request for a shorter name so that it eases my pain in filling forms.
23. Morning person, or night owl?
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
What does this mean.
25. Favorite place to relax?
Now dont laugh at this ....thought would be candid. Its the LOO (not the ones which stink.. the loo in my home). It DOES NOT mean I go there whenever I am tired.
26. Favorite pie?
choclate chip caramel pie.
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Butter Scotch, Cassata and anything other than choclate and mint in Gelato